nedjelja, 22. siječnja 2012.

What the drivers say

"BMW Team RLL has become something of a second family to me," said Dirk Müller. Read more driver comments on the exciting 2012 ALMS programme…

Dirk Müller: "It's that time again. Following our great success last season, all the other teams will obviously have their sights set on us. They will be going all out to take our titles off us. However, we have not been resting on our laurels this winter. BMW Team RLL has become something of a second family to me. In 2011, the team’s hard work really paid off. Long may it continue."

Joey Hand:  "I am really looking forward to the ALMS. After all, it is something very special when you line up as the defending champion in a series. To win a title is one thing, but to defend it is perhaps even more difficult. BMW Team RLL has what it takes to maintain the immensely high standards it set last year. Everyone on the team is doing all they can to ensure we are successful. The fact that I will also be racing in the DTM gives me additional motivation. As a racing driver, you simply cannot spend enough time out on the track – especially at the wheel of a BMW M3."
 
Bill Auberlen:  "I am pleased to return to BMW Team RLL for a fourth season and defend our GT class championships. Jörg and Uwe will be excellent additions to the line-up as they both have proven experience in the BMW M3 GT. Our test at Sebring in December showed that Bobby’s team has worked hard since Petit Le Mans and I’m confident we will be able to take on all challengers."

Jörg Müller:  "I have nothing but good memories of the American Le Mans Series. In 2001 we also achieved a hat-trick of titles with the BMW M3 GTR, just as BMW Team RLL did last year. It is great to return to this fantastic championship after all the successful years with BMW. I am sure I will soon feel at home again on the circuits of North America."

Uwe Alzen:  "I know the BMW M3 GT and my team-mates very well from the last two years and also gained experience in the American Le Mans Series in 2008, so I feel well primed for my starts with BMW Team RLL. The competition in the GT class is extremely fierce – and that is precisely what I am really looking forward to." bmw-motorsport.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar